|Stir Fry Recipe Sauce|
There may be several hundreds of stir fry sauces in printed cookbooks and on the net, but in this article, we will share several recipes that are considered sweet stir fry recipe sauces for you to enjoy. Sautéed stir fries are best enjoyed if they give a hint of sweetness, saltiness, spiciness and bitterness at the same time. The blend of these tastes is really the secret of a perfect stir fry dish. So we came up of several sweet blended recipes for stir fries that you can use with lots of vegetables and meat to combine and savor all on your weeknights.
Let us begin.
1. THE EASY STIR FRY SAUCE:
- Two and one half tablespoons of cornstarch or corn flour
- One fourth cup brown sugar
- One fourth teaspoon of ground ginger (or a thumb size peeled and minced fresh ginger)
- Two cloves of garlic, minced
- One half cup of soy sauce (or one half cup of tamari soy sauce)
- One fourth cup cider vinegar (or one fourth cup white wine)
- One half cup of water
- One and one half cups of vegetable broth (or one and a half cups of beef broth or one and a half cups of chicken broth use chicken broth is you are having chicken as your meat choice
- Combine all the ingredients in a large glass jar with a lid.
- Screw the lid on and shake the jar well.
- You can store this sauce for a maximum of two weeks in your refrigerator.
- Always shake them very well again before you use them to combine the residue that has settled in the bottom.
- In using the sauce, stir your vegetables and meat as desired, then add the appropriate amount of the sauce and bring it to a boil. After one minute, the sauce will thicken and it is time to serve it.
2. THE BROWN GARLIC STIR FRY SAUCE:
- Two thirds cup soy sauce
- One half chicken broth
- One third cup rice wine
- Three and one half tablespoons of sugar
- One tablespoon of sesame oil
- One fourth teaspoon of white pepper
- Two tablespoons of cooking oil
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- One tablespoon of minced ginger
- Two tablespoons cornstarch
- One fourth cup of water
The Best Stir Fry Recipes by dm_51adb03bd5bcb
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spy sauce, the broth, the rice wine, the sugar, the sesame oil and the white pepper. Mix well by stirring until smooth.
- Meantime, combine the cornstarch with the one fourth cup of water. Dissolve the cornstarch well leaving no clumps.
- Heat a sauce pan over high heat on your American stove, and add cooking oil swirling to coat the pan. Then add the garlic and the ginger and cook stirring until fragrant for about 15 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for another one minute.
- Then add the cornstarch slurry and cook stirring until the sauce boils and thickens.
- The sauce is now ready for stir frying. This recipe can yield two servings. If you wish to have more, you can adjust the ingredients accordingly.
- Enjoy these stir fry recipe sauces that we have here. These had been with us for a long time enjoying beef, pork and chicken with vegetable stir fries. Have fun too in your kitchen.
You can also visit here to learn on how to cook Stir Fry Recipe Sauce.