|Best Stir Fry Recipe|
Well, actually there several recipes for stir frying that you can try with and perhaps satisfy your family’s quest for something new. Best stir fry recipes are available in the internet and each one promises a fulfilling experience for people to indulge with. There could be a few reasons why they are considered best. Some may have considered them to be commonly acceptable throughout the globe. But others might prefer them to be exotic and rare. But common to popularity, best stir fries are considered to be widely acceptable and generously saucy to provide a well blended dish suitable for adults as well as kids. Here is a simple and fast recipe to prepare we have considered to be one of the best stir fry recipes in our kitchen.
THE FRY INGREDIENTS:
- Chinese broccoli, 300 grams
- Beef, one hundred fifty grams
- Chopped garlic, two teaspoons
- Olive oil, two teaspoons
- Soya sauce, one tablespoon
- Olive oil, one half teaspoon
- White pepper, just a bit
- Oyster sauce, two teaspoon
- Soy sauce, one teaspoon
- Corn starch, one teaspoon
- Water one fourth cup
- Cut beef across the grain into thin slices or about bite sizes.
- Then add the marinade ingredients into the beef and stir and toss for fifteen seconds until the beef is quite sticky but smooth. Marinate it in room temperature for thirty minutes to give enough time for the beef to absorb the flavors of your marinade.
- Meantime, wash the Chinese broccoli and drain the water. Please discard the ends of the flowerets. Then cut them into two inches in lengths pieces.
- Pre-mix one teaspoon of cornstarch and one fourth cup of water together, stir until cornstarch is fully dissolve leaving no clumps. Reserve for frying.
- Begin frying by preheat one teaspoon of olive oil in a wok over high temperature on your American stove. Then add in teaspoon of garlic and sauté until golden.
- Cook the Chinese broccoli and add one fourth teaspoon of salt. You can also add a bit of water if necessary.
- Stir fry the Chinese broccoli to your desired texture. Then remove and transfer to a plate.
- Reheat your wok and add one teaspoon of olive oil over high temperature again in your American stove. This time add one teaspoon of garlic and stir until the garlic is golden.
- Cook the beef and add two teaspoons of oyster sauce and one teaspoon of soy sauce.
- When the beef is almost cooked, quickly stir the cornstarch solution and add it into the pan.
- Please continue to stir the ingredients till the beef is fully cooked while the sauce is thickened.
- Pour beef and sauce onto the Chinese broccoli.
- Serve immediately while hot and it would be great if paired with hot steaming rice.
- Enjoy and have fun in cooking this best stir fry recipe in your own kitchens.
You can also visit here to learn on how to cook Best Stir Fry Recipe.